02 May 2009

Why?

Why?

Perhaps that is the only eternal question we ever need to ask?

In the space of a few days I have been bombarded with a series of unusual events that seem separate yet share a common denominator. I was about to get lost in the superficiality of what, who and all of that, until I was forced to remember that the only real question that mattered was, "Why?"

But do I place myself as the subject or the object? That may also be an important point. Is stuff happening because of me, or is it happening to me? Actually, I see that that is not the important why at all! So I am not about to discuss the validity of karmma.

Maybe the only important "Why?" is WHY DO I NEED TO EXPERIENCE THIS?

In this case I just needed to remember this outlook on life. The voice of the chaitya guru - the Divine Guidance ever present in the heart - only may be heard when we practice introspection.

How long ago have I planned to start this blog, and it never manifest? Yet today I feel to write and share this important reminder I have received - that nothing falls to chance! Every experience is as valuable as I make it, and life is as meaningful as I allow it to be.

It also seems the perfect start to this blog, the idea for which was sown for this very reason: of making accessible the reflections of just one girl who travels through life's experiences with a view of discovering her very Self and Divinity.

And not to let any of my resources lie dormant in the process of awakening... of which writing is one - one which has always helped me clarify my thoughts and put them into perspective. By writing this public blog I choose to share them with anybody - they are not my safe-guarded secret anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment